What is Buy Back Guarantee?
BBG is an Anee Mobiles promise where we guarantee to buy back your feature Phone at an assured price. This offers you a guaranteed value for your phone when your next feature phone purchase from Anee retailer/Distributor. This enables you to buy higher feature phone at discounted prices by exchanging the one that you are already using and this is irrespective of the market price of your phone. You will be eligible for the buyback offer if you sell your mobile to us within a period of 1 year.
Why opt for buy back guarantee?
Best Exchange value:- Guarantee best-exchanged value for your feature phone, Promised today.
Always in trend:- Stay updated with latest Anee mobile products.
Future proof:- Protect your phone value from market fluctuations.
How it works?
E.G Price of Anee Pride: Rs 615/-
BBG Policy price: Rs 185/- (70% will be depreciated value & 30% will be the value of handset based on DP price ).
What you need to keep in mind is that you will be eligible for this discount rate only if your newly purchased mobile phone’s price exceeds the discount value.
The phone must be in good working condition. You must also have it
intact in the original box with its charger, and other mobile accessories that came along with it.
Anee assured a buyback price of 30 % if returned within 3 to 12 months of purchase
How to Redeem BBG in future on your next feature phone purchase?
- Visit Anee Mobiles retailer/Distributor in your nearest location.
- Buy your dream phone exchanging your current phone.
- Get Discount equal to the BBG Value of your feature phone.
Note:- Before exchanging the handset customer has to visit the service centre for full handset checking for working condition.
BUYBACK GUARANTEE - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following are the terms and conditions of the Buy Back Guarantee Policy (hereinafter referred to as ‘Buyback Guarantee’). The Buyback Guarantee is being operated by Anee Bullion and industries Pvt. Ltd.
The customers agree to be bound by these terms and conditions for the exercise of the Buyback Guarantee Policy.
DESCRIPTION OF THE BUYBACK GUARANTEE
Upon the payment of a certain value (” Buyback Guarantee Price”), obtain an assured predetermined value , subject to the terms and conditions set forth below (” Buyback Guarantee Value”) on the exchange of certain specified phones (” Original** Phone”) on which the Policy will be applicable for another phone (“New Phone**”) sold by Anee retailer/ Phone.
The Buyback Guarantee is valid on the Original Phone purchased.
BUYBACK GUARANTEE SPECIFIC TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Buyback Guarantee Policy is non-transferrable.
- The Buyback Guarantee cannot be cancelled after the purchase and the Buyback Guarantee Price shall be non-refundable thereafter.
- The Buyback Guarantee Policy is only applicable to a limited inventory.
- The price of the New Phone shall, at all times, be higher than the Buyback Guarantee Value. Further, the Customer shall not be entitled to receive cash or any other form of compensation in lieu of the Buyback Guarantee Value.
- This Buyback Guarantee cannot be clubbed with any other exchange offer, at the time of exercise of the Buyback Guarantee.
- The original box, charger and accessories of the Original Phone would need to be returned in good working condition, along with the Original Phone, while exercising the Buyback Guarantee.
- The original box should not any tears or dents, and the original charger and accessories should be in working condition and without anybody damages or missing parts. In case the customer fails to provide either original box, charger and accessories for the Original phone under the conditions specified above, the Buy Back Guarantee Value shall be reduced by Rs. 150/-.
While exercising the Buyback Guarantee, The customer shall visit the service centre and ASP shall conduct the following checks on the Original Phone.
- The operating system of the Original Phone shall not be rooted or modified.
- The Original Phone switches ON and should be in the switch ON mode for a minimum of 30 seconds without connecting to charger.
- The IMEI of the Original Phone, provided by the Customer at the time of purchase of the New Phone, is correct and there is no mismatch.
- Phone screen and the body of the Original Phone is not in damaged or broken condition and the Original Phone is in working condition.
- Original box, charger, headphones and accessories are provided in good working condition. Screen lock should not be active (all forms of screen lock viz; pattern, pin, password, etc. needs to be deactivated).
If the Original Phone satisfies all the quality checks stated above, only then will the Customer be eligible to avail the Buyback Guarantee. If any or all of the quality checks stated above are not satisfied, the transaction may be cancelled or there may be a deduction to the discount value. The quality check shall be to the satisfaction of the Asp Service engineer and his decision shall be final in this regard. The Asp Engineer, may, at their sole discretion perform additional checks to assess the condition of the device at the time of exercise of the Buyback Guarantee.
- The Customer shall not have any claim/ownership over the Original Phone and the accessories after the Buyback is complete.
- Further, at the time of exercise of the Buyback Guarantee, the Customer shall be required to read the detailed terms and conditions and accept these terms and conditions for the Buyback Guarantee to be exercised.
- The Buyback Guarantee can be exercised only if the New Phone purchased belongs to mobile phones sold by Anee Retailers/Distributors.
- This Buyback Guarantee is valid only in India.
- The Buyback Guarantee is open to only end customers and not resellers- Retailers.
- The Original Phone and New Phone has to be bought from Anee retailers/Distributors.
- The Buyback Guarantee is specific to the Customer who purchased the Original Phone and the Buyback Guarantee will be valid only for the purchase of the New Phone from the same account as that of the Customer who bought the Original Phone.